The Perfect Easter Bunny Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian
Cuter than that cutest. Best cake ever!
|Pillsbury™ Bakers Delight Egg Free Vanilla Premix||1 kg|
For Icing & Decoration
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Cream||500 g|
|Dessicated Coconut||100 g|
|Red Licorice Strips||3 pieces|
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Prepare cake mix batter using premix, water, oil.
- Pour the batter in a tray. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely.
- Cut the ready sponge into a bunny shape (see photo).
- Place the bunny shaped sponge in center of cake base. Frost top and sides of cake.
- Place remaining frosting in decorating bag fitting with medium star tip.
- Pipe frosting stars to outline bunny face and bow tie.
- Outline the ears with stripes frosting.
- Sprinkle cake with coconut.
- Decorate with licorice and jelly beans to create mouth, whiskers, eyes and nose.
- Decorate bow tie with additional jelly beans.
- Make green grass around bunny by tossing an additional 1/2 cup coconut with a few drops of green food colouring until desired color. Place around base of bunny.