Red Velvet Brownies
Recipe created by Chef Dennis
Could it get anymore perfect than a red velvet brownie?
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Red Velvet Mix||900 g|
- Melt butter & white chocolate and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add water, oil, butter and white chocolate mix milkmaid and Pillsbury™ Egg Free Red Velvet Mix.
- Using a flat paddle, mix on a slow speed for 1 minute.
- Mix on a medium speed for 3 minute.
- Pour the batter in mould and pipe cream cheese on the top.
- Make a pattern with a toothpick.
- Bake at 165°C for 35-40 mins.