Red Velvet and Vanilla Marble Cake
Give your customers the best of both worlds with this Red velvet and Vanilla marble cake recipe!
For the vanilla part of the cake:
|Pillsbury™ Tea time vanilla mix||1 kg|
For the red velvet part of the cake:
|Red velvet mix||1 kg|
- Take out both premixes in two separate bowls.
- For both mixes add water, oil, eggs and mix at slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape the sides and change the speed to 2 to mix again for another 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixes into a tray and design as you like.
- Bake at 170° - 180° C for 25 to 30 minutes.