Red Velvet Cookies
Recipe created by Chef Dennis
Whoopsie daisies and hearts all the way! <3
|Pillsbury™ Red Velvet Cake Mix||500 g|
|White Choco Chips (optional)||100 g|
|Cheese Cake Mix (optional)|
- In a mixing bowl, soften butter.
- Add the Pillsbury™ Red Velvet Cake Mix and make a soft dough.
- Add white chocolate chips.
- Let it sit in fridge and set for half n hour.
- Roll it and cut it with heart shape cutter.
- Bake at 150°C in a preheated oven for 18-20 minutes.
- This can be filled with cheesecake mix and can be called whoopie cookies.