Peanut Butter Cookie
Recipe created by Chef Praveen Ram
What better way to celebrate Peanut Butter Cookie day than bake them!
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla Premix||900 g|
|Refined Flour||100 g|
|Cookie Margarine||300 g|
|Peanut Butter||200 g|
|Butterscotch Chips||100 g|
|White Choco Chips||100 g|
- Make a dry mix with the refined flour and premix.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the fat using paddle attachment until it becomes soft and fluffy.
- Now add, the dry mix and ammonia to the wet mix.
- Now, add the milk.
- Mix on Speed 2 for 2-3 minutes to form a soft dough.
- Make balls of 50 g.
- Stuff the balls with peanut butter, flatten them slightly and garnish it with butterscotch chips and white choco chips.
- Bake at: 170° C.
- Bake at: 15 -20 minutes.