Arabian Honey Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
A mystical cake with the zest of honey. Learn how to bake an Arabian Honey Cake today.
For the Sponge:
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla Mix||1 Kg|
|Milk powder||25 g|
|Custard powder||25 g|
For the Garnish:
|Almond flakes||300 g|
For the Florentine:
|Unsalted butter||175 g|
|Breakfast Sugar||175 g|
|Fresh cream||75 g|
|Fresh cream||35 g|
- Add the premix, oil, water, milk and custard powder in a mixing bowl for a minute and mix at Speed 1, using the paddle attachment.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl for even consistency.
- Mix it for another 3 minutes at Speed 2.
- Pour in desired moulds.
- Garnish it with the almond flakes.
- Bake the sponge at 170°C for 22-25 minutes till 70% done.
- While the cake is getting baked, take a pan out and add all the florentine ingredients. Heat the florentine till the sugar melts.
- Remove the 70% baked cake and pour the florentine above the cake. Bake till golden brown crust comes above the cake.