Raksha Bandhan Special Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian
For the base:
|Pillsbury™️ Premium Egg Free Vanilla Sponge||250 g|
|Pillsbury™️ Ivory Whipping Cream||100 g|
|Chopped Pineapple||50 g|
|Sugar Syrup||50 g|
|Ghewar chunks||50 g|
For the toppings:
|Rainbow Sprinkles||10 g|
- Take the Premium Egg Free Vanilla Sponge & cut it into 3 layers.
- Spread sugar syrup on all layers of sponge.
- Add Pillsbury Ivory Whipping Cream to the layers along with chopped pineapple and ghewar chunks.
- Repeat the same for the other layers.
- Finish with some more ivory cream.
- Decorate with rainbow sprinkles and rakhi.
- Place the Ghewar on the cake base.
- Now, place the cake on the levelled Ghewar.
- Flavours and garnish can be customized as per requirement. Go as festive as you can!