Buttery Fruit Pound Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian
For the base:
|Pillsbury™ Egg-free Tea Time Vanilla Mix||1 kg|
|White Butter (Melted)||160 g|
|Milk Powder||25 g|
|Custard Powder||25 g|
|Tutti Frutti||100 g|
|Mixed Dry Fruits||50 g|
For the Garnish:
|Tutti Frutti||50 g|
|Mix Dry Fruits||50 g|
- Add the premix, water and butter and mix together on Speed 1 for a minute.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl for even consistency.
- Now, add tutti frutti and dry fruits to the batter.
- Mix again on Speed 2 for 3 more minutes.
- Pour the batter in desired bundt mould (any shape would do)
- Garnish the moulds with remaining tutti frutti and dry fruits.
- Bake the sponge at 170°C for 30-35 mins.