Pineapple Glaze Cake
Recipe created by Chef Elango
What you need:
|Super Moist Vanilla Sponge|
|Super Moist Vanilla Premix||1 kg|
|Vanilla Essence||10 ml|
|Cake Gel||20 g|
|Pineapple Glaze Cake||600 g|
|Super Moist Vanilla Sponge||160 g|
|Sugar Syrup||60 ml|
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Cream||200 gm|
|Chopped Pineapples||80 gm|
|Pineapple Nugel||100 gm|
- Whip Pillsbury™ Ivory Topping until soft peak is formed & refrigerate for further use.
- Cut Vanilla Sponge in equal layers.
- Soak each layer with sugar syrup.
- Apply ivory cream & sprinkle chopped pineapple between each layer of cake.
- Finish cake with ivory cream making a dome shape cake.
- Pipe out pineapple glaze on entire cake & level it with plastic scraper.
- Decorate as required.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hrs before consuming.