MEXICO – Tres leches cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
Three levels of awesomeness! Presenting the Tres Leches Cake from Mexico!
|Pillsbury™ Lite Plus Vanilla Sponge||600gm|
|Full Cream Milk||200gm|
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Whipped Cream||300gm|
|Fresh Strawberries for Garnish|
- Remove the crust and make the sponge even. Now, place it in a tray.
- Poke the sponge with fork but lovingly, please!
- In a bowl, mix the Full cream milk, condensed milk and fresh cream together.
- Take the milk mixture and evenly pour all over the sponge.
- Allow it to rest in the refrigerator for 30 min to 1 hour.
- Garnish the cake with whipped cream and strawberries.
- You can replace fresh cream with coconut cream to get coconut flavour and drive your customers coconuts!