Recipe created by Chef Dennis
For the Tiramisu Filling:
|Mascarpone Cream||200 g|
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Cream||200 ml|
|Powdered Sugar||90 g|
|Mango Puree||100 g|
|Pillsbury™ Premium Egg Free Sponge||200 g|
- Whip the cream until it creates stiff peaks and keep it aside.
- Whisk together mango puree, powder sugar, mascarpone cream.
- Fold this cream into heavy cream.
- Keep chilled until required.
Assembly of mango tiramisu:
- Cut thin layers of sponge and dip each one into mango syrup and place it in a glass.
- Spread a layer of filling on the top.
- Layer down another soaked sponge topped by filling.
- Continue with the layers till top. Spread the filling on the top and garnish with slice of mangoes.
- Chill for 4-6 hours.