Lemon Blueberry Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian
What you need:
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla Premix||1 kg|
|Refined Oil||150 gm|
|Lemon Juice||50 gm|
|Blueberry filling||200 gm|
|Almond flakes||100 gm|
- Mix premix, lemon juice, oil and water together with pedal attachment on 1st gear for 1 minute.
- Scrape the mix from the side and centre of the mixing bowl.
- Mix on 2nd gear for 3 minutes.
- Pour the batter in desired moulds.
- Swirl in the blueberry filling in the batter in moulds by spoon.
- Garnish with almond flakes
- Bake at 165°C in rotary oven and at 170°C in deck oven for 30-35 minutes.