SCOTLAND – Dundee Cake
Recipe created by Chef Roland Gonsalves
As exotic as it looks! This is one unique delicacy you must have on your menu!
|Pillsbury™ Egg Fee Spice Cake Mix
- The fruits can be soaked and refrigerated in mixed fruit jam for 2-3 days
- Blanch the almonds and keep aside.
- Use paddle attachment for mixing.
- In a mixing bowl, add water, premix, orange zest, lemon zest, oil and butter and mix on slow for 1 min.
- Scrape sides of bowl and mix on medium for 3 minutes.
- Add the soaked fruits and mix well.
- In a butter paper lined mould, pour the required quantity of batter.
- Garnish with blanched almonds.
- Bake at: 165oC
- Baker for: 35-40 min.