Classic Plum Cake
Recipe created by Chef Mahesh Malusare
There is no Christmas without a classic Plum Cake. Agree?
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Chocolate cake mix
- In a mixing bowl, add water and premix.
- Add melted butter/margarine and oil.
- Mix with flat paddle on Speed 1 for 2 minutes on Speed 2 for another 2 minutes.
- Add the fruits mix along with the spice mix.
- Bake at: 170oC.
- Bake for: 30-35 mins
- Fruits, spice mix to be added at the very last.
- If you have a pre-prepared fruit mixture, the same can be used. If the fruit mixture has been spiced then there is no need of additional spice mix.