Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
Recipe created by Chef Elango
What you need:
|Pillsbury™ Celebration Chocolate Sponge||1 kg|
|Chocolate hazelnut cake||600 g|
|Pillsbury™ Celebration Chocolate Sponge||220 g|
|Sugar Syrup||60 ml|
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Cream||200 g|
|Hazelnut Paste||40 g|
- Whip Pillsbury™ ivory cream add truﬄe until peak is formed & refrigerate for further use.
- Mix hazelnut paste with Pillsbury ivory cream.
- Cut chocolate sponge in 3 equal layers soak each layer with sugar syrup.
- Finish cake with Pillsbury ivory cream.
- Melt truﬄe cream until glaze consistency.
- Pour truﬄe over cake & garnish.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hrs before consuming.