Pillsbury™ High Fibre Mix
Now try out a healthier option with less salt but more wholesome flour and seeds with our High fibre mix. High fibre has its advantages and our high fibre mix helps include these in your creations.
Net Weight: Available in 5 kg and 20 kg pack
Recipe does not contain egg
Features & Details
- Egg Free
- Easy-to-use formula provides great versatility for unlimited menu offerings
Wheat Bran, Refined Wheat Flour (Maida), Vital Wheat Gluten, Iodized Salt, Sugar, Malt Extract, Soy Flour, Emulsifier (INS481(i)), Preservative (INS282), Oxidizing Agent (INS300), Permitted Enzymes (INS1100, INS1102).
CONTAINS PERMITTED CLASS II PRESERVATIVES
Contains Wheat And Soy Ingredients. May Contain Traces Of Milk Ingredients.
|Pillsbury™ High Fibre Bread Mix Concentrate||300 g|
|Compressed Yeast||35 g|
*Approximate Values Per 100 g*
|of which Sugars||4.5 g|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|of which Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|of which Trans Fat||0.1 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.
Baking Temperature: 210oC – 220oC
Baking Time: 25 – 27 minutes
- Add Pillsbury High Fiber Bread Mix Conc, Flour, Compressed Yeast, Fat and Water to a bowl and mix using a bread hook or in a spiral mixer at slow speed for 2 min.
- Scrape and Mix further at medium speed for 7 – 8 minutes.( The dough temp should be 27 – 28 °C ).
- Rest for atleast 10 Minutes and do rounding
- Mould and Proof for 55-60 minutes at 35-37°C and 84% RH. Bake as specified.