White Chocolate Cheesecake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
If your baking niche is ‘cheesecakes’, this is a must have on your menu!
|Philadelphia Cream Cheese||400 gm|
|Vanilla beans/extract||2 gm|
|Double cream||200 ml|
|White Chocolate||200 gm|
|Cookie base||200 gm|
For cookie base:
|Pillsbury™ Bakery Flour||750 gm|
|Castor sugar||300 gm|
For the cookie base:
- Mix the flour and sugar in the dough mixer with a hook attachment.
- Add butter and mix for 5-7 minutes on slow speed till a crumbly texture has been achieved.
- Press the base mixture into an 8 inch mould. 4. Bake in preheated oven at 180° C for 25 minutes. Set aside to cool.
For the White Cheesecake filling:
- Cream the eggs & sugar using a balloon whisk. Mix till the sugar melts completely and becomes fluffy.
- Mix the cheese, cream & vanilla. Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature otherwise the cheesecake will get lumps.
- Add the cheese mixture to the egg mixture and mix on slow speed for 4-5 minutes.
- Melt and add the white chocolate, then mix for another 2 minutes.
- Put the whole cheesecake filling into the mould.
- Bake in a water bath in a preheated oven at 140°C for 45 minutes.
- Keep the cake in the oven for another 45 minutes.
- Let the cheesecake set for another 8 hours in a refrigerator.