S’more Choco Lava
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
Pillsbury™ Egg free Lava cake is a delicious warm dessert which takes customers close to a dine-in experience with no need to add melted chocolate separately in the recipe.
Here is our recipe for the day that can be done with our lava premix- S’more Choco Lava cake.
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Choco Lava Premix||1 kg|
|Refined Oil||450 g|
- Add the premix, water and oil to a mixing bowl and mix at Speed 1 for a minute using the paddle attachment.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix again at Speed 2 for another minute.
- Now, pour about 55-60 g into the lava moulds.
- Bake at Top 240°C and Bottom 210°C for 7-8 minutes.
- After baking, place a piece of marshmallow in every mould.
- Reheat the lava for 7-10 secs before serving.
- Drizzle white chocolate ganache for extra flavour.
- Soft and spongy crust with milky chocolate taste which feels light on the palate.
- Can be plated easily and served as desserts.