Salted Caramel Brownie
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
Salt, caramel and brownie, to turn that frownie upside downie! 😉
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Brownie Mix||1 kg|
|Salted Caramel||300 gm|
|White Choco chips||100 gm|
- Mix the Pillsbury™ Egg Free Brownie Mix, water and oil together in a bowl for a minute on Speed 1.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix further for 2 minutes on Speed 2.
- Pour the batter into the mould.
- Bake at: 170°C-180°C.
- Bake for: 27-28 minutes.
- After cooling the brownie overnight, spread salted caramel evenly over the brownie.
- Finally, garnish it with white choco chips.