Litchi Dry Cake
Recipe by Chef Ashian
The season for these little drops of heaven is here! Let’s welcome litchis with open arms with this dry cake recipe!
|Pillsbury™ Tea Time Vanilla Premix||1 kg|
|Fresh ripened litchi||350 g|
|Walnuts (crushed)/berries||100 g|
- Make a puree of fresh litchi.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl on a slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape the side and bottom of the bowl then mix the batter again for another 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour the batter in your desired mould.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170° C for 28-30 minutes.
- Garnish the cake with the topping of your choice.
- Leaving in little chunks of litchi will add in some extra, delightful texture.