Pumpkin Spice Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
Pumpkin’s ability to make any dessert better makes it a favourite among our Chefs and their customers. What about yours?
For the Base:
|Pillsbury™ Egg free Spice Cake Mix||1000gm|
|Ripe Pumpkin puree||300gm|
For the garnish:
|Cream cheese frosting||500gm|
|Pecan or Walnuts||100-150gm|
- Make a fine puree of ripe pumpkin. Keep it aside.
- Make the cream cheese frosting. Keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the premix, water and oil.
- Mix at Speed 1 for a minute with paddle attachment.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Add the pumpkin puree and mix at Speed 2 for 3 minutes.
- Pour the batter in the desired mould.
- Bake at: 170°C - 180°C.
- Bake for:28 - 30 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down.
- Frost the cake with cream cheese frosting and garnish it with pecans or walnuts.