Recipe by Chef Ashian
Here’s the king of fruits used for the king of summer recipes!
|Cooking cream||1 Kg|
|Corn flour||150 g|
|Mango filling or Crush with chunks||100 g|
- Heat the Cream and 1 kg of the milk, sugar, and vanilla on a stove.
- Mix cornflour with the remaining 500 g of milk.
- Once the mixture is about to come to a boil, add the cornflour mix.
- Use a whisk to stir well until the mixture becomes a thick consistency.
- Remove it from the heat, add the Mango filling, and emulse well.
- Pour the mixture into small moulds and serve it chilled (ideally below 12° C)
- You can even garnish with fresh mango cubes for the extra mango punch!