German Chocolate Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ajay Guleria
World Tourism Day Specials! We are bringing our signature around the world recipes to you!
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla Mix||1kg|
|Coconut Powder (keep some for garnish)||250g|
- Mix all the ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix for a minute on Speed 2 using paddle attachment.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl for even consistency.
- Mix for another 3 to 4 minutes at Speed 2.
- Transfer to the desired mould (greased and lined).
- Garnish it with crushed walnuts flakes.
- Bake at: 160-170*C.
- Bake for: 35-40 minutes.
- Garnish it with chocolate ganache mixed with Nutella.