Recipe created by Chef Dennis
Let’s raise(r) a toast to the ultimate Chocolate Frasier!
|Pillsbury™ Red Velvet Sponge||300 g|
|Dark Compound Chocolate||200 g|
|Milk Compound Chocolate||100 g|
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Truffle Base||500 g|
|White Butter||100 g|
|Cream Cheese||100 g|
- In a saucepan bring the truffle base to a low boil.
- Once done, pour the truffle base on to dark compound and milk chocolate and let it sit for a minute.
- Using a rubber spatula stir till it melts and smoothens.
- Add white butter when the ganache has reached 40°C.
- In an another pan, mix cream cheese till it becomes soft.
- Then mix the melted gelatin into this
- Now, mix the cream cheese mixture with the ganache mixture.
- Pour this mixture into a cake ring on top of the red velvet base.
- Set in chiller.
- Once frozen, cover with glaze and decorate with fresh strawberry and macarons.