Black Forest Brownie
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
This recipe one is sure to get you more brownie points on your holiday menu!
For the Base:
|Pillsbury™ Egg free brownie Mix||1000gm|
For the Garnish:
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Whipped cream||500gm|
- In a mixing bowl add the premix, water and oil.
- Mix with paddle attachment at Speed 1 for a minute.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix at Speed 2 for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter in the desired mould.
- Bake at: 170°C - 180°C.
- Bake for: 28 - 30 minutes.
- Let the brownie cool down.
- Cut into 60 g portions.
- Whip the Pillsbury™ Ivory cream.
- Now, frost the brownie.
- Garnish it with cherry.