Sweet Potato Chocolate Cake
Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
We have only one word for this delicious recipe: SWEEEET!
For the Base:
|Pillsbury™ Egg free Tea Time Chocolate Mix||1000 g|
|Sweet Potato||300 g|
For the Garnish:
|Chocolate Chips||100-150 g|
- Boil the sweet potato, peel it and then mash it.
- Keep aside and let it cool down.
- In a mixing bowl, add the premix, water, mashed sweet potato and oil.
- Mix at Speed 1 for a minute with a paddle attachment.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix at Speed 2 for another 3 minutes.
- Pour the batter in desired mould and garnish it with choco chips.
- Bake at 170°C- 180°C.
- Bake for 28- 30 mins.