Strawberry Chocolate Tarts
Recipe created by Chef Praveen Balakrishnan
Nothing says I love you better than some lovely Strawberry Chocolate Tarts. Give your customers more reasons to love this Valentine’s Week!
|Pillsbury™ Premium Vanilla Sponge round cuts (6 cm)||5|
|Chocolate garnish in round shape|
|Icing sugar for garnish|
For Chantily cream:
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Whipped Cream||500 g|
|Vanilla Essence||3 drops|
|Icing sugar||50 g|
- Make the Chantily Cream by whipping together all of the ingredients.
- Place the Vanilla sponge and cover with the chocolate garnish as shown in video.
- Use a star nozzle to pipe the Chantily cream on top.
- Arrange the strawberries on top attractively.
- Dust some icing sugar on the tart.
- The Strawberry Tart is now ready to eat.