Custard Filled Cookies
Recipe created by Chef Ashian
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla Premix||900gm|
|Refined Flour||100 gm|
|Unsalted Butter||300 gm|
|Custard Filling||200 gm|
- In a mixing bowl, cream the fat using pedal attachment till it turns soft and fluffy.
- Add the Pillsbury™ premix and flour to it.
- Add milk and mix on a medium speed for 2-3 minutes to form soft dough.
- Make round balls of 30-40 gms each
- Make a hole in the center and fill with custard. Cover it up.
- Lightly press with the palm of your hands to flatten them slightly.
- Bake at 170°C for 15-20 minutes