Recipe created by Chef Ashian
What you need:
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla Premix||1 kg|
|Refined Oil||150 gm|
|Cherry Jello Mix||1 packet|
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Whipped cream||200 gm|
|Fresh cherry||100 gm|
- Mix premix, oil and water together with pedal attachment on 1st gear for 1 minute.
- Scrape the mix from the side and centre of the mixing bowl.
- Mix on 2nd gear for 3 minutes.
- Pour the batter in desired moulds.
- Bake at 165°C in rotary oven and at 170°C in deck oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Let it cool down and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Poke cake with fork at ½ inch intervals.
- Prepare jello as directed.
- Spoon over cake mix until jello liquid is all inside the cake.
- Chill for 1-2 hours and top it with whipped cream and cherry.