Recipe created by Chef Ashian Topno
Wait, did someone just make a cheesecake with brownie? Wow, dreams do come true!
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Brownie Mix||250 gm|
|Refined Oil||37 gm|
|Cream Cheese||500 gm|
|Corn Starch||10 gm|
|Double Cream||150 gm|
|Vanilla Essence||2 gm|
|Lemon Juice||10 gm|
- In a mixing bowl, Pillsbury™ Egg Free Brownie Mix, water and oil at Speed 1 for a minute then at Speed 2 for 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter in a cheesecake mould and bake it at 170°C for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- Mix sugar and double cream together till sugar melts.
- Add cream cheese, corn starch, vanilla essence and lemon juice to it.
- Pour the cheesecake mix over the brownie.
- Wrap the mould in silver foil and place it on a tray filled with water (water should ¼ height of the mould).
- Bake at 150°C.
- Bake for 25-30 mins.