Eggless Coconut Cream Poke Cake
Recipe created by Chef Surender Sharma
For the base:
|Pillsbury™ Egg Free Tea Time Vanilla Mix||1000 g|
For the cream:
|Coconut Cream (Sweetened)||300 g|
|Shredded Coconut (For topping)||150 g|
|Pillsbury™ Ivory Whipping Topping (For Frosting)|
- Weigh water and oil in a bowl.
- Now, add premix into it.
- Mix at Speed 1 for 1 to 2 minutes using a flat blade.
- Scrape the sides and centre of bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix at Speed 2 for 5 minutes.
- Baking at: 160 C – 170 C.
- Baking for: 35-40 mins.
- Once cake is done, poke holes with the help of satte stick while hot and pour the coconut cream from the top.
- Allow the cake to cool completely.
- Finish the cake with whipped cream and shredded coconut.