#Whatsbaking: Riddle Contest
Terms & Conditions
By participating in Bake With Pillsbury’s #WhatsBaking contest, you fully agree & accept the contest Terms & Conditions.
- The activity is open to residents of India.
- Eligibility requirements include a valid residential address, contact number, and e-mail ID.
- The contest begins on 29th Jan and ends on 1st Feb 2021 at 11:59 pm.
- Each participant has to perform the following steps:
Step 1: Read the recipe given in the posts that mention: #Whatsbaking: Riddle Contest.
Step 2: Guess the 4 riddles. 1 on each day, 29th Jan 2021, 30th Jan 2021 and 31st Jan 2021 and 1st Feb 2021.
Step 3: Visit our official website recipe page and find the answer to the riddle.
Step 4: A user has to comment correctly on Facebook or Instagram or both (exactly like the website) for ALL 4 recipes to qualify as a winner.
- Four lucky winners (2 on instagram and 2 on Facebook) shall be gratified with exclusive hampers from General Mills. Announcement will be done on Feb 3rd before 11:59 PM. The selection of winners solely rests with the General Mills team.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in General Mills India’s discretion, be disqualified from the activity.
- General Mills India reserves the right to discontinue the contest without prior notice.
- No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to be a part of the activity.
- Each participant consents to the storage and use of information supplied by the participant in any media to General Mills India for future promotional, marketing & publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by General Mills India.
- The decision of General Mills India shall be final in all matters, no correspondence in this context will be entertained. General Mills India reserves the right to change these terms & conditions without prior notice.
- The participant grants permission for the storage and use of their names & photographs by General Mills India in any advertising & promotional material for this contest without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by General Mills India.
- General Mills India has endeavored to make all reasonably practicable arrangements to minimize communication system difficulties but can make no guarantee therefore & shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
- General Mills India shall not be responsible &/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the participant is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, internet provider, facility provider, etc.
- General Mills India is not responsible for not being able to contact the participant due to unavoidable issues. In such a scenario, General Mills India reserves the right to gratify another participant immediately. Participants in the activity understand & agree that in order to participate; General Mills India must collect & use personal information about participants. This activity is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
- General Mills India reserves the right to alter or cancel the activity/gratification at its discretion, without recourse.
- General Mills India is not entering into any contractual, legal or any other kind of relationship between itself and the participants or between participants in running this activity.
- People wishing to participate in the contest & the participant(s) therein shall comply with the laws of India & the rules & regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Any dispute with regards to this contest will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts.