Terms & Conditions
By responding in agreement to this official email, you fully agree and accept the engagement terms & conditions.
1. The activity is open to bakers and bakery owners who are residents of India.
2. Eligibility requirements include a valid residential address, contact number, and e-mail ID.
3. Eligibility requirements include a valid residential address, contact number, and e-mail ID.The activity begins from the moment you confirm your participation in the activity as a response to this email and ends before December 11th, 2020 11.59 PM.
4. Each baker can choose to provide the following requirements to participate:
- Mandatory requirements:
– Bake one or more unique recipes
– Email us the written recipe
– Send us 3 high resolution photos of the creation
– A photo of yourself baking
- Optional requirements:
– A unique name for your recipe
– Tag our social media channels on Facebook and Instagram in your posts and stories
– Send us 1 pic of you and your team posing with your creation
– Behind the scenes with the recipes on Instagram stories and your social feed
– A video recipe
– A Blog/Video review of our hamper and products
5. One final baker would be gratified with an exclusive hamper and 3 months’ supply of our products. This would be 1 box per week which comes to a total of 13 (1 KG) packages. They will also have a feature on social media pages and the official website. Valid engagement will be calculated post a shortlist done by the brand team.
6. If a participant contravenes any rules, the participant may, in General Mills India’s discretion, be disqualified from the activity.
7. General Mills India reserves the right to discontinue the activity without prior notice.
8. No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to be a part of the activity.
9. Each participant consents to the storage and use of information supplied by the participant in any media to General Mills India for future promotional, marketing & publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by General Mills India.
10. The decision of General Mills India shall be final in all matters, no correspondence in this context will be entertained. General Mills India reserves the right to change these terms & conditions without prior notice.
11. The participant grants permission for the storage and use of their names & photographs by General Mills India in any advertising & promotional material for this contest without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by General Mills India.
12. General Mills India has endeavored to make all reasonably practicable arrangements to minimize communication system difficulties but can make no guarantee therefore & shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
13. General Mills India shall not be responsible &/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the participant is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, internet provider, facility provider, etc.
14. General Mills India is not responsible for not being able to contact the participant due to unavoidable issues. In such a scenario, General Mills India reserves the right to gratify another participant immediately. Participants in the activity understand & agree that in order to participate; General Mills India must collect & use personal information about participants. This activity is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
15. General Mills India reserves the right to alter or cancel the activity/gratification at its discretion, without recourse.
16. General Mills India is not entering into any contractual, legal or any other kind of relationship between itself and the participants or between participants in running this activity.
17. People wishing to participate in the contest & the participant(s) therein shall comply with the laws of India & the rules & regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India.
18. Any dispute with regards to this contest will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts.