Terms & Conditions
By participating in Bake With Pillsbury’s #BWPgoesEuphoric contest, you fully agree &
accept the contest Terms & Conditions.
- The activity is open to residents of India.
- Eligibility requirements include a valid residential address, contact number, and e-mail ID.
- Each participant has to perform the following steps:
Step 1:Participants have to match the New Year desserts to their respective Bake with Pillsbury professional homebakers premix and write in comments below to qualify as a winner.
Step 2: Follow @bakewithpillsbury & @euphoric¬_cakes
Step 3: Tag 2 baker friends.
- 3 lucky winners shall be gratified with exclusive vouchers from General Mills. Announcement will be made once the contest is completed. The selection of winners solely rests with the General Mills team.
- If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in General Mills India’s discretion, be disqualified from the activity.
- General Mills India reserves the right to discontinue the contest without prior notice.
- No purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to be a part of the activity.
- Each participant consents to the storage and use of the information supplied by the participant in any media to General Mills India for future promotional, marketing & publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by General Mills India.
- The decision of General Mills India shall be final in all matters, no correspondence in this context will be entertained. General Mills India reserves the right to change these terms & conditions without prior notice.
- The participant grants permission for the storage and use of their names & photographs by General Mills India in any advertising & promotional material for this contest without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the participant, by General Mills India.
- General Mills India has endeavoured to make all reasonably practicable arrangements to minimize communication system difficulties but can make no guarantee therefore & shall not be liable for any failures in the same.
- General Mills India shall not be responsible &/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case the participant is unable to participate due to failure on part of the telecom operator, internet provider, facility provider, etc.
- General Mills India is not responsible for not being able to contact the participant due to unavoidable issues. In such a scenario, General Mills India reserves the right to gratify another participant immediately. Participants in the activity understand & agree that in order to participate; General Mills India must collect & use personal information about participants. This activity is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
- General Mills India reserves the right to alter or cancel the activity/gratification at its discretion, without recourse.
- General Mills India is not entering into any contractual, legal or any other kind of relationship between itself and the participants or between participants in running this activity.
- People wishing to participate in the contest & the participant(s) therein shall comply with the laws of India & the rules & regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Any dispute with regards to this contest will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts.