Pillsbury™ Signature Chocolate
Features & Details
- Egg Free
- Easy-to-use formula provides great versatility for unlimited menu offerings
Sugar, Refined Wheat Flour (Maida), Cocoa Powder (7%), Edible vegetable oil (Palm), Dextrose, Modified Starch (INS1442), Raising agents (INS500(ii), INS341(i)), Baking Powder, Emulsifier & Stabilizer (INS471, INS415), Milk solids, Iodized Salt, Maltodextrin.
CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOURS (ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES (VANILLA, CHOCOLATE))
|Pillsbury™ Signature Chocolate Cake Mix||1000 g|
|Water||350 g (1 ½ cup)|
|Eggs||500 g (10-12 Nos)|
|Refined Vegetable oil||175 g (¾ cup)|
|Total Fat||7.3 g|
|of which Saturated Fat||4.3 g|
|of which Trans Fat||0.1 g|
|of which Sugars||51.7 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.
Baking Temperature: 165oC – 170oC
Baking Time: 35 – 40 minutes
- Add weighed water and egg in a bowl with cake mix on top of it.
- Mix slowly for 1 minute using a flat blade.
- Scrape the sides and centre of the bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix moderately for 5 minutes.
- Add oil and mix slowly for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the batter in greased vessel.
- Bake at 165-170°C for 35-40 minutes.
NOTE:Results may vary based on the mixing method