Pillsbury™ Lava Cake Mix
Features & Details
- Egg Free
- Easy-to-use formula provides great versatility for unlimited menu offerings
Sugar, Refined Wheat flour (Maida), Milk Solids, Cocoa Powder (6.5%), Edible Vegetable Oil (Palm), Iodized Salt, Emulsifiers (INS322, INS471).
CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOURS (ARTIFICIAL AND NATURE IDENTICAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES (VANILLA))
|Pillsbury™ Lava cake mix||1000 g|
|of which Sugars||53.1 g|
|Total Fat||5.3 g|
|of which Saturated Fat||3.0 g|
|of which Trans Fat||0.1 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.
Baking Temperature: Oven top – 240oC – 210oC
Baking Time: 6 – 7 minutes
- Add lava mix, oil and water to a bowl and mix using a flat blade at slow speed for 1 minute.
- Scrape, mix further at medium speed for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour 50-55 grams of the batter in paper cup (muffin tray)
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes. Oven temperature – Top 240°C and Bottom 210°C.C
- Cool for 5 to 10 min, immediately shift to refrigeration condition.(8-10°C). Shelf life- 4 to 5 days in refrigeration condition.
- Serving suggestion- Preheat lava cake in microwave for 30 to 40 seconds, till lava is seen or bubbly appearance at center and serve.
*The time, temperature of baking and storage condition will have an impact on lava content. It is recommended to follow the baking procedure and storage condition to get optimal lava content.