Pillsbury™ Double Fudge Brownie
Features & Details
- Egg Free
- Easy-to-use formula provides great versatility for unlimited menu offerings
Sugar, Refined Wheat flour (Maida), Cocoa solids (5.5%), Edible vegetable oil (Palm), Modified starch (INS1412, INS1442, INS1440), Milk solids, Emulsifier and Stabilizer (INS322, INS471, INS415), Iodized salt, Raising agent (INS500(ii)).
CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOURS (NATURE IDENTICAL (CHOCOLATE) AND ARTIFICIAL (VANILLA) FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES)
|Pillsbury™ Double Fudge Brownie Cake Mix||1000 g|
|Water||300 g (1 ⅓ cup)|
|Refined Oil||150 g (⅔ cup)|
|Total Fat||6.2 g|
|of which Saturated Fat||3 g|
|of which Trans Fat||0 g|
|of which Sugars||52.5 g|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutritional information is subject to change. See product label to verify ingredients and allergens.
Baking Temperature: 170oC – 180oC
Baking Time: 27 – 30 minutes
- Add water, oil and cake mix in a bowl.
- Mix slowly for 1-2 minutes using a flat blade.
- Scrape the sides and centre of the bowl to facilitate even mixing.
- Mix moderately for 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter in greased vessel.
- Bake at 170-180°C for 27-30 minutes
Note:Results may vary based on the mixing method.